Whether you are doing qualitative or quantitative research, it becomes critical to use the right software in order to conduct your data analysis. At PhD Statistics, we take care to select such software that fits right with your research design and raw data sets. Using the software can make it simpler and smoother to filter, manage, process, and convert your raw data into useful information.
By choosing to work with PhD Statistics, you can be rest assured that only the latest versions of statistical software programs will be used for data analysis. We have the expertise in using a number of tools that are selected as per the nature of your project. Our strength lies in working with large data banks and arriving at results quickly. Here is a look at the types of statistical software used for statistics analysis by us:
- SPSS: The Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) is the most popular software used for statistics analysis. It has a simple interface and a variety of tests to be applied, such as T-test, Chi square test, cluster analysis, means, correlation, ANOVA, and many more. It is used mostly for quantitative analysis in social sciences research. The best part about SPSS is that it can be used for data collection, management, and analysis.
- SAS: The Statistical Analysis System (SAS) specializes in advanced analytics, and it is used widely for predictive analysis, data mining and management, and business intelligence. Using SAS, we can perform a variety of tests, as we are familiar with all the modules that are a part of this program.
- STATA: Named by combining the words Statistics and Data, STATA is such general-purpose software that can be used in many fields like economics, sociology, medicine, and political science. The software can import data available in different formats, but can only open one data set at a time.
- AMOS: It is a program dedicated to conducting SEM or structural equation Modeling. The building of behavioral models, which display the relationships between variables, is something that can be done effectively with AMOS. It allows you to use both graphical and program-based interfaces.
- EViews: Econometric Views or EViews, as the name suggests, is a statistical package focused on econometric analysis. The time series analysis and economic forecasting are major functions handled by EViews.
- NVivo: It is a one-stop solution for all qualitative analysis needs. Using NVivo, we can collect, manage, analyze, and interpret unstructured data. It is useful when you have research data collected through interviews, focus group discussions, surveys, web pages, and social media and recorded conversations. It is extremely convenient to use and to save time. Thus, it enables us to deliver projects by promised deadlines. From psychology and communication to tourism and sociology, NVivo is used in a wide range of domains.
- ATLAS.ti: The software is used for quantitative data analysis (QDA). It is technically sound, and it provides multimedia features for viewing, coding, and assessing video and audio inputs. It is useful and easier for analyzing data collected through surveys and observation. Moreover, it enables working with multiple documents simultaneously and using PDF sources in their current forms.
Out of the above-mentioned programs, you may specify the software that your university has prescribed for the project. If there is no recommendation available, then we will select an appropriate program according to your study needs. To know more about these statistical tools, analytical techniques, and testing procedures, simply click here to contact our team now. You may also write to us at email@example.com.